Why positioning is a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have
Positioning matters because…..
– It makes it clear what you do, whom you serve, the value your product delivers, and how you’re unique.
– It underpins marketing and sales by establishing a unified narrative rather than variations on the truth.
– It enables you to stand apart from the competition rather than blend into the crowd.
– It positions you as the obvious choice when customers are ready to buy.
– It makes developing messaging, marketing, and sales collateral easier, faster, and more focused.
When attracting customers is more challenging, strong and compelling positioning is a no-brainer.
When was the last time that you reviewed or updated your positioning?
Need some help? Let’s talk.
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
Marketing insight, thoughts, and ideas to inspire and guide.