The irresistible ROI of having a podcast
The “North Star” for a podcast isn’t the number of subscribers, streams, or downloads.
They’re vanity metrics. Nice but not critical.
The benefits of a podcast come from:
– Reaching out to people with an offer (an interview) that most of them can’t refuse. It’s digital catnip.
– New and better relationships with prospects, influencers, and customers after a 30 to 60-minute conversation.
– Extracting huge amounts of content (video and audio clips, blog and LinkedIn posts, social media updates) from a single asset.
To me, this is the single biggest reason to launch a podcast.
– Establishing thought leadership by putting your ideas, expertise, and knowledge in the spotlight.
– Creating value-added content that your competitors aren’t doing. Most B2B brands don’t have a podcast, even though it’s a no-brainer.
A podcast can appear to be a lot of work from the outside looking in.
But the potential for amazing ROI is irresistible.
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
Marketing insight, thoughts, and ideas to inspire and guide.