The simple formula for building a personal brand
There is a simple formula for building your personal brand.
Be a good person and give more than you take.
It shouldn’t be more complicated than that.
So why has personal branding become a fast-growing mini-industry?
Take a look at the tsunami of courses, coaches, consultants, and content.
Rightly or wrongly, it creates the impression that you’ll be a commodity and invisible if you don’t build an online personal brand.
To get some insight, I did a podcast interview with Michelle Griffin, who helps individuals build personal brands.
We talked about:
– Why establishing a personal brand is red-hot
– Why senior executives aren’t jumping on the bandwagon
– How to get started with personal branding
– How to build a personal brand on LinkedIn
– How to avoid personal brand mistakes.
– Why Michelle is still using Clubhouse.
Subscribe To My Newsletter!
Marketing insight, thoughts, and ideas to inspire and guide.