Plan the work. Work the plan.
Together, we’ll create a marketing roadmap that reflects your goals, resources, and the competitive landscape.
We embrace the best channels and tactical best practices, and how to measure success and performance optimization.
Armed with a marketing plan, you can move in the right direction, focus on the people who matter, leverage systems and processes to do marketing that drives leads and sales.
How I Can Help You
Using my 10-part Marketing Spark Planning Methodology, we’ll develop a detailed roadmap for success.
- How are you doing? What’s your current marketing activity? What do you think isn’t working? Who wants to change it, and what are their motivations?
- The spotlight on what you do: What do you do/make? What are the most significant benefits and features? What are its strengths and weaknesses? Why do people need it?
- The people who matter to you: Who needs your product? What are their problems, pains, and goals? What jobs do they want to do? How are they solving their problems now?
- Who else is out there? What are the competitive alternatives; direct, and indirect? What are their marketing strengths and weaknesses?
- See the big picture: Research about the industry size, trends, and opportunities
- Consider all your options: Start by listing all the relevant channels. Don’t worry about how well they’ll actually work; we’ll get to that later. By “all’, it any channel that could move the needle, even a little.
- Focus on their potential: Using a three-part filter, let’s rank each channel.
- Money: how much will it cost?
- Effort: how much effort is involved?
- ROI: how do we think it will perform?
- Score and prioritize: Using a 1-5 scoring system, each channel will be ranked. Those with the highest score will be prioritized, although there are always exceptions to the rule.
- Proceed with confidence: Based on our goals, money, and people, we’ll tackle channels that will move the needle (aka “Now”). The other “Soon” and “Later/Never” channels will be explored down the road.
- Make the magic happen: It’s time for tactical execution. We’ll create a plan that spells out who’s going to do the marketing, how often, how much it will cost, and measure its success.
What you get:
- A marketing audit to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- A competitive marketing audit to highlight opportunities and threats.
- Development of customer buyer personas and the buyer’s journey.
- An in-depth six-month marketing plan
- The identification of “North Star” goals.
- Buyer personas and the buyer’s journey
What to do with it:
- Move forward with confidence
- Focus on the channels that make an impact
- Tactically execute embracing best practices
- Measure and optimize marketing’s activities