One blog post a week.
Is that enough for B2B SaaS companies?
When it comes to blogging, less is often better than more.
It’s a game about quality rather than quantity.
But that doesn’t mean blogging is a set-it-and-forget-it proposition.
It’s not enough to publish a blog post and a few tweets with links.
Blogging is most successful when you create:
– LinkedIn posts that summarize your blog post.
– Twitter updates published over a 30-day period
– Republish on Medium
– Share on Reddit and Facebook.
– An infographic that highlights the key points
– A short video for Instagram and TikTok
– An eBook or guide that ties together multiple blog posts.
I’m a huge advocate of blogging but the days of high-volume publishing are over for most companies.
Today, blogging is about publishing + distribution + repurposing.