Creating content is easy, relatively speaking.
Creating high-quality content is daunting. Creating high-quality content that people read is ultra-challenging.
If you peel back the onion, the most successful content is driven by processes and systems.
It’s a well-oiled assembly line as opposed to a seat-of-the-pants creative activity.
Brad Smith, CEO with Wordable, says companies need strategic plans and, as important, they have to combine good content with search engine optimization.
If it sounds like a lot of work, but Brad says it’s an integral part of the game well at a time when the playing field is increasingly crowded and noisy.
On the Marketing Spark podcast, Brad and I dive into what it takes to create content that engages and attracts an audience.
– The importance of discovering relevant keywords that companies can win and rank for.
– How marketers can consistently generate ideas for content.
– How to work with freelancers and agencies.]
– How to build an in-house content marketing team
– How to assess the performance of content marketers qualitatively and qualitatively
– The key to successful content distribution
It’s an in-depth conversation that offers insight beyond content creation. Listen here.